PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW (KVKK) CLARIFICATION TEXT FORM
In accordance with Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, your personal data may be processed by DEICO Engineering Inc. as the data controller within the scope explained below.
- 1 Processing of Personal Data:
Your collected personal data will be processed for the purposes stated below, within the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698:
- Planning and execution of the activities and operational processes carried out by DEICO; ensuring that DEICO activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures or relevant legislation; planning or execution of corporate communication activities, execution of procurement activities, planning and execution of corporate sustainability activities; establishing and managing information technology infrastructure, planning or execution of activities to provide business continuity,
- Processing the data of employees or applicants within the scope of relevant legislation and contracts and carrying out programs such as internships/trainings/scholarships,
- Follow-up of contract processes or legal requests,
- Doing work for people who will benefit from the services provided by DEICO, and processing personal data within the scope of carrying out related activities,
- Follow-up of financial and accounting affairs,
- Planning and execution of activities related to sales, marketing and promotion processes of products and services.
- 2 Transfer of Personal Data
Your collected personal data; in line with the realization of the above-mentioned purposes; can be transferred to our customers, suppliers, business partners, public institutions authorized in accordance with the legislation or third parties on a limited basis within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, as a limit for the fulfillment of these purposes, and can be processed domestically and abroad.
- 3 Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Basis
Your personal data is collected by DEICO for the above purposes based on different channels and different legal reasons. Your personal data collected in this process; in physical or electronic media; is collected to achieve the purposes specified in this information text and to fulfill our obligations accordingly. Your personal data collected for these legal reasons can be processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
- 4 Rights of the Personal Data Owner Listed in Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As a personal data owner, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to DEICO by filling out the "FRM-0055 KVKK Data Owner Application Form” shared on the website www.deico.com.tr/en/kvkk , DEICO will finalize your request as soon as possible and in thirty (30) days at the latest depending on the nature of the request, free of charge. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, DEICO will charge the fee at the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, personal data owners have the rights below;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- Requesting related information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred demostically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting that the action taken in this context be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring processing no longer exist, even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and requesting that the action taken in this context be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result that is unfavorable to the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- Requesting compensation for the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
|Name and Surname